This happens to me quite a lot. I know I need to write about something – anything! – so I sit down at the laptop even though I don’t feel like it, and . . . my mind goes blank.
Therefore, methinks I should come up with a list of things to blog about when I don’t feel like blogging.
List Of Things
To Blog About
When I Don’t Feel Like Blogging
1) Upcoming Holidays (because there’s a jack-o-lantern on the kitchen table)
2) Halloween Candy (reference #1, above)
3) Being On A Diet (because I ate too much candy, reference #2, above)
4) Self-Acceptance (because I couldn’t lose the Halloween candy weight)
5) ok, my mind just went blank again.
Well, I tried.
Maybe I should just stick with the candy.